Dorm Essentials: Shower and Sheets
Now that we have less than a month before move in day (for most people) here are a few essentials every student needs to have in their dorm room. If nothing else, you need to have:
- Sheets, check with your university to see what sheet size you need in your dorm. Not having sheets that fit sucks.
- Pillows, to sleep on and pile up around you.
- Extra blankets, dorm rooms tend to be colder so come prepared.
- Hangers, to hang your clothes on.
- Towels, I suggest at least two of each kind for laundry day.
- Shower Caddy, I suggest a stick on one or one that you feel comfortable leaving on the shower floor.
- Shower shoes, please, please, bring them. Foot fungus is an issue.
- A rug, besides helping keep your feet warm, it can be a cool way to pull your dorm room together.
DENY Designs rug / Twin sheet set / Egyptian cotton bath towel, $45 / Kiki de Montparnasse egyptian cotton bedding / King size bed pillow / Chandra Rugs bed pillow / Simple by Design black bathroom accessory / Intelligent Design chevron bedding / BUMERANG Hanger, black, $6.22 / Old Navy strappy sandals