Late Night Library Study Session Tips and Tricks
Now that school's started up and homework is piling on, late night study sessions are becoming more and more frequent. Whenever you need to spend some quality time in the library, look here to find some inspiration to make your time there more comfortable, and productive.
Here are some more tips for being productive during your study session:
- Get comfortable-but not too comfortable- as you'll be staying in this spot for a long time
- Get some headphones, and listen to some movie soundtracks ( I recommend anything by Hans Zimmer)
- Coffee or tea, always.
- Have a to do list of topics you need to get through during your session.
- Avoid distractions, pick a spot in the back or a corner of the library that provides the least amount of outside stimulation.
- Focus Focus Focus
- Take breaks- if you've been studying for an hour and a half straight, it's time to get up and stretch your legs for a minute or two.
- Don't get mad if you don't get as much done as you planned, some days are worse than others.